Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

I can't believe the parking situation by campus. I actually am within walking distance of the school and that's how I typically get to class but the other day when it was raining I didn't have the option. I guess I should invest in an umbrella one of these days, ha. I don't know how people drive to school everyday though, I felt like I had to go so much earlier than usual just because I get worried that I won't get a parking spot. Thankfully I had my 8:00 class that day and found a parking spot easily but it was in a two-hour parking spot. As I was sitting in class I was seriously contemplating just not even moving and keeping my nice parking spot and just paying the ticket. As I came into reality I remembered I was low on money and maybe it wouldn't be that hard to find a parking spot.. I was wrong. I only had ten minutes in between class and it's seriously insane trying to find a parking spot but I finally I found one a half a block up from where I had parked in the first place. As I got out of class I was surprised to see a sopping wet lime green parking ticket on my windshield. Nice to know that they don't care if you've moved up the block but if you're on the same street you'll still get a ticket. This I find quite ridiculous, it is a campus and our school is already short on parking, why would you make streets that aren't even residential on a time limit? I'm extremely tempted to go and fight the ticket.. although it is just $12 and I know I would lose. I think the school needs to be doing something about this too, it's unfair that students, even ones with parking passes, need to fight to get a parking spot. I understand that we're a growing school and everything but still. Sad to say that this is the most exciting my life has been lately.

Oh wait, Oktoberfest is coming up! I always love going to the parade or just the fest grounds to see all the drunken idiots dancing around singing "e-i-e-i-e-i-o." Ha, it doesn't feel like it should be happening yet, it feels like just yesterday it was summer although the weather doesn't seem to be very fall-like. I have a feeling we won't get much of fall and it will just turn right to winter. I will be attempting to go snowboarding again this winter and I don't know if it's something I should be looking forward to or something I should be physically scared of, ha. I have never broken a bone and the thought of being strapped down kind of scares me, especially because my friend broke his broke his leg last year. I guess I'll just have to see what happens once it starts snowing.

School has still been going pretty well, getting busier and busier as time is going by but I kind of guessed that would happen. I'm actually kind of frustrated right now with my Adobe Illustrator class because I can't seem to get a hang of the layering too, I mean I understand how to do it I just don't know how to make it look right. I am looking forward to joining the Graphics Club though.

Movies I am very impatiently waiting to come out on DVD so I can rent them for only $1.06 instead of paying a whole $8.75 to see in theaters (which is so ridiculous).



Well, that's exciting as it gets for now, have a nice day.

Kendell

"What lies before us and what lies behind us
are
nothing compared to what lies within us. "

P.s. I love, love, love The Office and I'm very excited for the new season!
Jim and Pam are my favorite <3

No comments:

Post a Comment