Wednesday, November 11, 2009

so why don't we go somewhere only we know?


I've been really feeling the need to get a new car lately, I went through the "crappy car" stage for my first car and I think it's about time to get past that. I wouldn't even really call my car crappy, it typically runs really well because my dad is pretty much my own mechanic yet it is a Ford Probe. Seafoam green at that. Pastel green. I hate it when kids right away when they get their licenses get nice, expensive cars. Not that I'm complaining, my parents paid for half of my car and I'm really thankful for that. The cars I would choose are nothing spectacular, either a Jetta or Cobalt, preferably blue or silver and two door. Now all I have to do is become financially stable so I can actually do this. I would also like to own subwoofers and have those cool lights that are on the inside of your car, but now I'm getting carried away.

I'm starting to feel the distance between myself and some of my friends that went away for college. I finally went up to visit my good friend at her college the other day and it was fun just to catch up again. I hate knowing that most likely all of my friends and I are eventually going to drift apart. Of course there will be the "reunions" and what-not but it will probably never be the same. I am grateful that I didn't move away right away and a lot of my friends are still here but even now it's hard to keep up with everyone with school and work and what-not. I plan on moving away for my career at some point also so obviously it's going to be hard with that also. Oh well, I just don't want to worry about it right now.

This weather change was quite unexpected. I even had to bust out my flip flops again and wear them, I finally got over the fact that I wouldn't be able to wear them anymore! Uhh, now I have to go through that process again, ha. Oh well, it was nice to feel the warmth again, I know it will be a long winter again this year. I think I will feel it even more this year because at my house, we have to shovel the sidewalks. Also, I will have to wake up earlier to scrape and brush the snow off of my car. Don't want to think about it again, I'm just hoping that winter will take its time in starting.

Otherwise life has been going very smoothly. Until next time,
Kendell


Make one person
HAPPY
each day -
even if it's yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment